Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Vsn Vsn is offline

Default Repating words or phraces

Hi all,

I wonder if it is possible to type repeating words or phrases in one
document just once. For instance the name of a person, a company name or so.

I would like to type text once in the header or so, than it should repeat it
self in field linked to this first input. I could imagine this to be
possible.
================
[Dody Plastic's Co.]
Dear [Mr. Tang],

We would like to know if you Mr. Tang would like to join or party. Because
we have done business so offed with Dody Plastic's Co. we would like to
invite you on or party agains plastic's. There for we have for you Mr.
Tang a personal invitation attached. Furthermore you are welcome to bring 3
other employees of Dody Plastic's Co. . Etc. etc.

=================

So the [] would be the fields to enter a text ones, th are the fields
where it does return. It is not a real case for mail-merge I recon, sinds it
could be one or two time documents. I only want to avoid retyping long
phrases tomuch with the danger of typo's.

Thx for advice.

Ludovic

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.