Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Herbert Chan Herbert Chan is offline

Default Is it possible to automatically put the first word on next page in the footer?

Hello,

In my office, we need to put the first word of the next page in the footer
of the current page. If the first word on the next page is "project", then
the following will need to appear in the footer of the current page:

/project......

With such requirements, I need to break the page manually and put the
"/project......" in the body of the document manually. This is very
tedious.

Apart from writing a macro and running it every time I have finished the
document, is it possible to make use of the Word fields to produce the
required effect?

Hope someone can come up with a solution.

Herbert