Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Time spent in Word 2003 Time spent in Word 2003 is offline

Default Time spent in Word 2003

I am trying to determine how much time an employee of my firm spent in a word
document. I know how to see when it was created, modified, and accessed but
I would like to find out how long this person spent in the document.

Please help!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Word doesn't store that kind of information. There is a 'total editing time' value, but that includes idle time (eg the document was
open but the user was out to lunch) and doesn't get saved if the document is closed without saving. In any event, the value is not
user-based.

--
Cheers
macropod