Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Techtrainer Techtrainer is offline

Default PDF Files created from Word 2007

If I save a file in PDF format and send it to someone as a n attachment, will
they be able to modify it if they have adobe software. If so how do I make it
so they can't change the original document
thanks
BV
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tim Mastrogiacomo Tim Mastrogiacomo is offline

On Mar 5, 6:48*pm, Techtrainer
wrote:
If I save a file in PDF format and send it to someone as a n attachment, will
they be able to modify it if they have adobe software. If so how do I make it
so they can't change the original document
thanks
BV

One way to prevent editing is to print out the document and re-scan it
as a PDF.

Tim Mastrogiacomo

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You cannot do anything to prevent someone who is determined enough from
creating a modified version of your document. All that you can do is to
make it more difficult.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.