Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Billy B Billy B is offline

Default FaceID image in a document

I am trying to write a tutorial for a class describing the steps for
recording a macro. I would like to show the icon that displays the recording
macro cursor in my tutorial. I have tried to do screen shots with a couple of
different programs but they do not capture the image. I have also done some
research on FaceID's and not been able to find any information on how to put
the image into a document. Is it possible? and if so, how?
Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can download a table of all the FaceIDs from
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...uttonFaces.htm, but an easier way
is to use Customize to temporarily add the command to a toolbar. Then
right-click on the button and choose Copy Button Image. Drag the button off
the toolbar, close Customize, and paste the image where you want it.

You may not find the image you want, though: the commands
ToolsRecordMacroStart and ToolsRecordMacroStop (and PauseRecorder) have
images, but ToolsRecordMacroToggle does not.

http://word.mvps.org