Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Mark is offline

Default Problems formatting envelope address font/size

I am trying to change the default settings for the font type & size for the
return and delivery address using the Options button dialog box (which
appears after clicking the envelopes button in the mailings section).

This does change the font type & size for the current envelope but does not
seem to remain permanently as the next time that I click on the envelopes
button, even if I am still in the same document.

I do click the default button and answer that I want to change the default
envelope address font and that it will affect all new documents based on the
NORMAL template, but this does not seem to result in any permanent changes.

Any idea what I am doing wrong and how to fix this problem so that it uses
my new font type & size without having to change it each time?

Thanks,

Mark