Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
carlyx9 carlyx9 is offline

Default Recovering Documents

Yesterday, I wrote a 5 page AP English paper that was due today. I made sure
I kept saving it, and then I attached it to an email to myself when I was
done. It was due today, and in school, when I went to open it, it had not
saved. My teacher did not believe me. I looked in the Auto-Recovery file and
I don't know where it is. The computer has not been turned off since then.
How do I recover it?