Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
leo23co leo23co is offline

Default Auto Spelling Corrector Sound

Hello. I have a sugestion for the auto spelling corrector in word. I use to
transcribe works but I don't see the screen. Sometimes there are words I use
that are not included in the dictionary, and MsWord sometimes underlines them
and sometimes self corrects them. I find both features really good with the
exception of the autospell corrector (I'm not sure if it is called like
that), when I write words which were correctly spelled but aren't in the
dictionary (e.g. technical words). It would be really good if microsoft
implemented an option that everytime a word is autospell corrected a little
sound plays. This would be really practical for people like me who don't
look at the screen when transcribing something, because we don't notice these
self corrections. Of course it would be also good if this feature could be
selected or not for the people who don't like it. I hope there's still time
to implement it in the new office, or even better, if it could be implemented
in office 2007 with an update. Please let me know if you decide to
implement it.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.