Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christiana1025 Christiana1025 is offline

Default Despite same settings, lines spacing looks different

I have set the paragraphs in my document to the 'Normal' Word 2007 setting
which is 11 pt Calibri with 1.15 line spacing. I have checked that these
settings are consistent throughout the document. BUT in one section of the
document, the spaces between lines are larger! How can I solve this? How
can Word be measuring line spacing differently throughout the document? I've
tried resetting the spacing and using the format painter, to no avail.