Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
swanees swanees is offline

Default Where can I find the "tools" button in Word 2007?

I upgraded to a new PC running Windows 7 with Office 2007. I am used to the
usage tools in Word 2000. Where can I locate the "Tools" button and the other
options that are in Word 2000? I really need to get this figured out because
I have to transfer my MT auto-correct files from my backup. Thank you for any
help!