steve

Default make part of a document read only

Is it possible to make only selected paragraphs in a document read only?

I have a template with bookmarks. I am replacing the bookmarks with data
using VB. If data is not available, I want the user to be able to type it
in. However, user's should not be able to edit other parts of the document.

Anyone have any ideas?

TIA
Word Heretic

G'day "steve" ,

Yes, wrap continuous section breaks around them and protect that
section for forms using Tools protect sections

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

steve reckoned:

Is it possible to make only selected paragraphs in a document read only?

I have a template with bookmarks. I am replacing the bookmarks with data
using VB. If data is not available, I want the user to be able to type it
in. However, user's should not be able to edit other parts of the document.

Anyone have any ideas?

TIA

steve

Thanks. That'll do the trick!