dicky

Default user doesn't have access previleges

excuse me, my name dicky from indonesia..

i want to ask something..
everytime im finished making equation in word 2003, why always appear this
sentence ("user doesn't have access previleges")..
is there any solutions..

thx, for the answers..
garfield-n-odie

Disable the Office Plugin that comes with Symantec/Norton
AntiVirus. See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329820 "How to
use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in" for
more information.

dicky wrote:

excuse me, my name dicky from indonesia..

i want to ask something..
everytime im finished making equation in word 2003, why always appear this
sentence ("user doesn't have access previleges")..
is there any solutions..

thx, for the answers..

garfield-n-odie

Hi, JR. I've used various versions of NAV for years. NAV does a
better job of cleaning out some viruses, while other antivirus
programs are better at cleaning out other viruses. People who
won't use NAV because they don't know to turn off the NAV Office
Plugin are throwing the baby out with the bathwater.