DianaH

Default unusual - Indesign into Word

I know someone, that for whatever reason, wants to import Indesign into
Word.
Any words of wisdom out there?

DianaH

You can forget about this request. I found out further, that it was a pdf
that was created from Indesign that this person want to convert to Word.
I'll work my way through that one. Thanks anyway. Diana

"DianaH" wrote in message
I know someone, that for whatever reason, wants to import Indesign into
Word.
Any words of wisdom out there?

Klaus Linke

Hi Diana,

Might still be worth to try and hunt down the original InDesign document.

InDesign can save as RTF, and you'll probably get much better results than
if you try to convert the PDF to Word (or use OCR).

Regards,
Klaus