lolchick123

Default how do i write a biography about myself

help!!!!
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Hopefully with honesty.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"lolchick123" wrote in message
help!!!!

Amedee Van Gasse

lolchick123 shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

help!!!!

Start with your birth. Or your conception, that's usually more
interesting. ;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse
Daiya Mitchell

This newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical aspects of using Word,
not on the content of documents written in Word. It's not the best place to
ask this question. Search the web, look for examples, or use your
imagination.

On 7/7/05 6:55 PM, "lolchick123" wrote:

help!!!!

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

JoAnn Paules - MVP Publisher

Woo hoo!! I had to do a biography way back in 9th grade (as if a 14 year old
would have much to write about). Too bad I hadn't thought about that.My
English teacher would have flipped her wig. :-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Publisher

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote:

lolchick123 shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

help!!!!

Start with your birth. Or your conception, that's usually more
interesting. ;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

No. Should I?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Ever read "Tristram Shandy"?

so
all may benefit.

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote:

lolchick123 shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

help!!!!

Start with your birth. Or your conception, that's usually more
interesting. ;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse

Well, it begins with the suggested event. It goes on for many, many pages
before Tristram is even born.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
No. Should I?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Ever read "Tristram Shandy"?

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote:

lolchick123 shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

help!!!!

Start with your birth. Or your conception, that's usually more
interesting. ;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse

Paul Ballou

Oh Why Not?, It might help keep ones attention.

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Life would be easier if we could view the source code

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote:

lolchick123 shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

help!!!!

Start with your birth. Or your conception, that's usually more
interesting. ;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Because the real thing is only good for a few paragraphs. Anything more than
that and it's high fiction. :-D

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Paul Ballou" wrote in message
Oh Why Not?, It might help keep ones attention.

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office
http://office.microsoft.com/home
http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/
http://www.ballousgiftshop.com/p1152b/

Life would be easier if we could view the source code

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
One *assumes* those many, many pages are not just a narrative of said
suggested event. (At least I certainly hope not.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Well, it begins with the suggested event. It goes on for many, many
pages
before Tristram is even born.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote:

lolchick123 shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

help!!!!

Start with your birth. Or your conception, that's usually more
interesting. ;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse

Amedee Van Gasse

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP] shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Hm. Doesn't make me want to go back down to Borders again today and
buy it. I'm reading Sense and Sensibility right now and just picked
up my next book.

Of all Jane Austen books, I prefer Pride&Prejudice: I think its the
funniest.

SPOILER:

In the end, they marry and live happily ever after. ;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

I'm not going to read the spoiler. ;-)