-z

Default JPEG copied into Word

I use Word 2003

I have a JPEG file of a one page form

What is the best way to convert this frm into a Word doc I can edit,
e.g., changing a date

Thank you

A JPG file is a bitmap. A bitmap is a 1-piece graphic file. You cannot
change the text unless you "write over it" with something else, and
this isn't all that easy to do with Word, though you can try using some
of these tips:
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/d...oft_office.htm
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

Graham Mayor

Word cannot edit graphics files, so the only way would be to use OCR
software such as Finereader to convert the form to an editable document.
However, if it is only the date you want to alter, insert the image into the
document and put the new date in a borderless text box with a white
background over the old date.