ph9

Default automatic page breaks

I do not have automatic page breaks in Word 2003. I am forced to insert a
page break manually.
garfield-n-odie

Are you working in Normal view? If so, click on Tools | Options |
General | check the "Background repagination" box | OK.

ph9 wrote:

I do not have automatic page breaks in Word 2003. I am forced to insert a
page break manually.

ph9

I opened a formatted word document , clicked Page Setup, then clicked the
default button. This seems to have solved my problem.

Thank you for the reply. Everything seems to be fine now. That box is checked.