cpdaly

Default 3x5 card feed

My Canon MP370 does not support feeding small sized paper in the center of
the feeder. It can only feed on the right side. My 3x5 cards (and others)
line up to ptint in the center. How can I change this to accomodate my
printer?

If you can't get Word and the printer to communicate properly with each
other on this score, you'll need to set up your small documents for
Letter-size paper, adjusting the margins as needed to constrain the text to
what will fit on the card (in the position where the card will be fed).

Alternatively, if you're going to be printing multiple cards, you might try
getting Avery or similar stock that has several small cards on perforated or
die-cut Letter-size sheets.

"cpdaly" wrote in message
My Canon MP370 does not support feeding small sized paper in the center of
the feeder. It can only feed on the right side. My 3x5 cards (and

others)
line up to ptint in the center. How can I change this to accomodate my
printer?

greeting card register kris Microsoft Word Help 1 December 14th 04 09:07 PM
paper feed cpdaly Microsoft Word Help 0 December 6th 04 06:13 PM
CARD LIST SYSTEM FOR CD'S & VIDEOS [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 December 6th 04 12:49 AM
"a business card template"change one card to change all cards sandskimgordon Microsoft Word Help 2 November 30th 04 08:26 AM
how to add text to business card template Jack H Microsoft Word Help 3 November 26th 04 06:15 PM