RDP048

Default How do I adjust the spacing between my text and the footnote sepa.

I want to adjust the spacing between the body of my document and the footnote
separator line. Right now I am getting about a 2 inch gap between the text
and the line and want to decrease this space consistently throughout the
document. Any help would be appreciated.

You have a choice. You can choose a uniform bottom margin (by putting the
footnotes at the bottom of the page) or a uniform space between text and
footnotes (by putting the footnotes below the text). You can't guarantee
both. See http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/BottomLine.htm