Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
beeg1

Default How do I make a double line in a document

How do I make a double line in a document?
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I make a double line in a document

To make a double line in a document using Microsoft Word, you can follow these steps:
  1. Place your cursor where you want the double line to appear.
  2. Click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. In the "Paragraph" section of the ribbon, click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner to open the "Paragraph" dialog box.
  4. In the "Paragraph" dialog box, click on the "Borders" tab.
  5. Under "Setting," select "Double" from the drop-down menu.
  6. Under "Style," select the type of line you want for the double line.
  7. Under "Color," select the color you want for the double line.
  8. Under "Width," select the width you want for the double line.
  9. Click "OK" to apply the double line to your document.

Alternatively, you can also use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl + Shift + =" to quickly apply a double line to your text.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bohorquez

In Word, click on Format, Borders and Shading.

In the Style Section you'll see different styles of lines. Scroll down and
select the one with the double lines. Then in the Preview section you click
on where you want that double underline to go.

How do I make a double line in a document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SVC

It depends on what you are looking for.

If you mean that you want to draw a double line, use the Drawing toolbar and
change the format of your Autoshape to be a double.

If you mean AutoFormat As You Type, in the Tools Autocorrect, the
AutoFormat as You Type tab under Apply as you type be sure that Border lines
is checks. Now, on a separate line type === and Enter. This will give you a
double line that extends from margin to margin.

Alternately, place your cursor in the paragraph that you want to have a
bottom border and then use Format Borders and Shaing, on the Borders tab in
the Style box select the type of border you want (double line), in the
Preview box unclick all but the bottom options, the click OK.

Hope one of these options is what you are lookng for.