amqueez

Default How do I print out the page footer with a document

I have a Word 97 document with a page footer that shows
up correctly in an XP envirenment but that does not print
out the footer.

How do I print out the page footer with the document?

Thank you
Jay Freedman

amqueez wrote:
I have a Word 97 document with a page footer that shows
up correctly in an XP envirenment but that does not print
out the footer.

How do I print out the page footer with the document?

Thank you

The footer may be positioned outside the printer's available area. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman