Javad

Dear Ton
1- You fist go the last line afterwhich you want to put a landscape page.
2- Insert Break Next Page OK
3- Insert Break Next Page Ok
In this way you make 2 new blank pages.
Now go back to the first blank page and:
4- File Page Setup Paper Size Landscape and change the combobox of "Apply
to" into "This section" then press ok.
Now your first blank page is Landscape and you can delete the second blank
page.
Javad

"tori" wrote in message
Hello. I have a 35 page document that was given to me and it is mostly all
portrait pages, however there are a couple of landscape pages already in
there. I need to ADD a couple more landscape pages within this document.

When
I go to just change the SECTION or page to landscape, it changes the whole

35
pages. Can anyone help?
--
Tori Bogardus Tansill
WebWorx, Inc.

There is no need for a second section break if a third section is not
needed.

"tori" wrote in message
Hello. I have a 35 page document that was given to me and it is mostly

all
portrait pages, however there are a couple of landscape pages already in
there. I need to ADD a couple more landscape pages within this document.

When
I go to just change the SECTION or page to landscape, it changes the

whole
35
pages. Can anyone help?
--
Tori Bogardus Tansill
WebWorx, Inc.

Odd page section break Jenny Page Layout 5 December 15th 04 08:05 AM
Need help "fooling" Word with Page Numbering jdkelley Microsoft Word Help 1 December 13th 04 10:26 PM
page numbering jeanne Page Layout 4 December 3rd 04 08:47 AM
Inserting a multiple page excel spreadsheet into Word Poola Microsoft Word Help 1 December 2nd 04 01:37 AM
Unchecking 'different first page' in header removes graphic from first page Denise Page Layout 4 November 26th 04 11:36 AM