pangsimon

Default How to remove the line in the header

I am using Word 2002 and I have a problem when I tried to insert a header.
There is always a line in the header by default. I want to remove the line.
Could anyone tell me how to do it? Thank you a lot.
Charles Kenyon

I suspect that this is a paragraph border in your header style but it could
be an actual line. Try the solutions in
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm to see if they
help. If they do, you need to clear the problem from your normal.dot file or
learn more about the line you are seeing.

If you go into header/footer view, can you click on or select the line? Is
it text or a picture? If not, it is a border.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.