Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Wondering

Default Why can't I see the right 3rd of table on landscaped document?

I cannot see the right 1/3 of a table I put on a Word Document for which I
used the landscape (horizontal) page set up. I can't see it on the document
itself, nor on the preview, but it prints out ok. Why? How can I view the
actual all the time?