Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JB reluctantly from WP

Default Merge labels not printing some fields.

I am doing a mail list merge from an Excel 2002 data file into labels in Word
2002. I entered the fields with the More items selection tool. After
completing the merge and verifying that all labels have been populated with
correct info, I print. However, only the FirstName LastName fields printed.
Remainder of info (company, address, city st zip) did not print on the label.
This info does show on screen. The info has a dotted line below, similar to
the SmartTag feature, but it's not SmartTag. PLEASE HELP! I am new to this
community, and have already found several helpful discussions for Word and
Excel. Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

See where what you are doing differs from
Insert the individual fields in the positions required.