Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
dianelynne

Default Create a full page of the same label using CURRENT document

Using Word 2003, I want to add labels to a sheet that has different margins
and is set to landscape. In previous versions of Word, I could choose to
apply labels to the current document or a new document. I am unable to find
this in 2003. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

If you mean by mailmerge, use the current document for a formletter type
mailmerge main document and insert the mergefields into each cell of the
table that I assume that you have in the document to represent your labels.
If you do NOT insert a Next Record field before the first mergefield in
any of the cells of the table, when you execute the merge, the same data
will appear in all cells on the one sheet, with the data changing for each
new sheet. That is you will get one sheet of labels for each record in the
data source.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.