Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tmcgin710395

Default Word 2002 Not Loading

Greetings to all. We are running Wrod 2002 from the Works Suite 2005 pack on
a newer computer. The program had been operating fine then without any
changes being made to the program of system, Word will not load. When Word
is clicked to open, it brings up the Microsoft Word screen then stalls and
the device manager does not show the program running. I have tried to
uninstall and reinstall Word but nothing changes the issue. Other
applications from the Works 2005 disk work properly. I downloaded Miscrsoft
Clean-Up to try and remove anything that traditional uninstall left behind
but I can find any files that appear to belong to Word left after the
uninstall. We even tried to do a system restore that didn't help. Any ideas
of what to try next would be appreciated. Thanks Julie