Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Slaten

Default word does not open correctly

Every now and then when I am working with Word, it will open up but instantly
jump the the upper left hand corner of the screen and disappear. The task bar
will still show it, but to click on it is to watch the blue bar jump from the
corner to the task bar and back. What is this and how do I stop it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

It seems that Word in windowed view is off the screen. Close all other
applications listed on the Windows taskbar, then right click the Word
taskbar icon and select Cascade. This will bring your Word window(s) back
into the main desktop area. You can then resize the Word window to suit your
requirements.

Slaten wrote:
Every now and then when I am working with Word, it will open up but
instantly jump the the upper left hand corner of the screen and
disappear. The task bar will still show it, but to click on it is to
watch the blue bar jump from the corner to the task bar and back.
What is this and how do I stop it?

window title file name gbp Microsoft Word Help 12 December 25th 05 06:48 PM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Wordperfect Office 2000 conversion to Word 2003 MikeE New Users 1 March 21st 05 12:04 AM