Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tmcgin710395

Default Word Errors

We have just gotten some great help on an issue with starting Word 2002 from
this site. Now that Word is able to run, we have two additional issues we
hope to get resolved. When Word is loading, a dialogue box opens titled:
"Office Ready Professional 3.0" the message reads: The add-in is unable to
register ORPhoto. An option is given to click ok. When OK is selected,
another dialogue box comes up titled: "Office Ready Professional 3.0" the
message reads: The profile addin cannot be found. An option is given to clik
OK. When OK is selected, Word seems to operate fine. Thanks again for any
help! Julie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

You have some sort of an add-in. I'd suggest getting rid of it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"tmcgin710395" wrote in message
news
We have just gotten some great help on an issue with starting Word 2002
from
this site. Now that Word is able to run, we have two additional issues we
hope to get resolved. When Word is loading, a dialogue box opens titled:
"Office Ready Professional 3.0" the message reads: The add-in is unable
register ORPhoto. An option is given to click ok. When OK is selected,
another dialogue box comes up titled: "Office Ready Professional 3.0"
the
message reads: The profile addin cannot be found. An option is given to
clik
OK. When OK is selected, Word seems to operate fine. Thanks again for
any
help! Julie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

At some time you have installed an application that interfaced with Word.
That application has now been uninstalled but the calling macros (probably
in an add-in) are still present. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...sInstalled.htm