Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ahardesty

Default File print preview is fine, but is printing smaller than should

I had a layout on custom paper in Word 97 that has recently been transferred
to Word 2003. Most of my files are fine, but this one, laid out on
custom-size paper, 5.5"x8" does not print as it looks in print preview. In
print preview, it looks fine, but when it prints, it is printing at a much
smaller scale. I've tried everything I can think of. Help?!