Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
vcSmall

Default How do I view and print the data from a data source in MS Word?

I am creating a number of merge documents from a single data source and I
need to be able to print the data source as a document. How do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use a catalog (or in Word XP and later it is called directory) type
mailmerge in the main document of which you insert the mergefields into the
cells of a one row table, with nothing else in the document. When you
execute this merge to a new document, the table in that document will
contain one row of data for each record in the data source.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP