Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dr. Darrell

Default I want to link information from an Excel Workbook to a form lette

Is it possible to link the data from an Excel Workbook to a form letter in
Word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

If by link, you mean maintain a link, then no. You can however use
mailmerge to insert data from a datasource in an Excel worksheet.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP