Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
MichelleRL

Default HELP! Mailmerge only merging even numbered lines from spreadsheet.

I'm working on a 200-item/40 page catalog (due tonight of course), and all's
gone just fine until I hit "merge document". It's only merging the even
numbered lines of the spreadsheet. HELP! I did not put any filters/options on
the document. Been using Mailmerge for years, never had this problem before.
Database is in Excel 2002, Word is 2002. Any help to merge the whole document
is greatly appreciated!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Sounds like you have a Next Record field in the main document where one
is not required.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"MichelleRL" wrote in message
I'm working on a 200-item/40 page catalog (due tonight of course), and
all's
gone just fine until I hit "merge document". It's only merging the even
numbered lines of the spreadsheet. HELP! I did not put any filters/options
on
the document. Been using Mailmerge for years, never had this problem
before.
Database is in Excel 2002, Word is 2002. Any help to merge the whole
document
is greatly appreciated!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

And, if it is only merging the even numbered records, then it sounds like it
is before the first merge field in the document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"MichelleRL" wrote in message
I'm working on a 200-item/40 page catalog (due tonight of course), and
all's
gone just fine until I hit "merge document". It's only merging the even
numbered lines of the spreadsheet. HELP! I did not put any filters/options
on
the document. Been using Mailmerge for years, never had this problem
before.
Database is in Excel 2002, Word is 2002. Any help to merge the whole
document
is greatly appreciated!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
MichelleRL

Default HELP! Mailmerge only merging even numbered lines from spreadsh

THANK YOU! Duh!?! So simple, you saved my sanity today.

:-)