Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nita

Default why should I go to college

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

If you seriously need to ask that question here, you probably can't pass the
entrance examinations.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have to ask, you shouldn't.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
~KO ~KO is offline

for some reason, i cannot reply directly to nita. Nita, if you are still out
there, you could probably 'google' that question and get a ton of answers. My
advice to you (being I went to college at age 42 and have a son ready to go
in a year) is you should go to college because high school was just a
stepping stone. Learning never ends. If the reason you are asking is because
you are tired of all the work, just realize that you will be a more rounded
person when you are done. You will never regret going, you will regret not
going. good luck

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

If you seriously need to ask that question here, you probably can't pass the
entrance examinations.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

That post is over two months old. And since it was posted in this newsgroup,
I seriously doubt that person would do very well anyway.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

If you seriously need to ask that question here, you probably can't pass
the
entrance examinations.

Cawenil Cawenil is offline
Banned

Hello everyone, education plays an important role in the life of any person. Parents strive to give their child the highest quality education, therefore, from childhood, the child begins a difficult path through thorns to knowledge, overcoming all obstacles that arise and sacrificing free time. The guys put so much effort into studying various subjects of the school curriculum in order to become students of prestigious universities or colleges in the future. By the way, with the help of the tsa tutoring service at https://oxbridgemind.co.uk/test-tuition/tsa-tutors/ you can most effectively prepare for post-graduate admission to a prestigious university.