Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aarif aarif is offline

Default Printing Envelops & Lables

Dear All,

As I am new to Word, I dont know how to print Lables in different names and
addresses. And further how do I print envelopes with customer addresses from
word ? How to make setup of envelop so print come at desired space of
envelop.

Thanks in advance,

Aarif

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

For labels - see http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm
For envelopes - there are samples you can download from my web site, based
on http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm

Aarif wrote:
Dear All,

As I am new to Word, I dont know how to print Lables in different
names and addresses. And further how do I print envelopes with
customer addresses from word ? How to make setup of envelop so print
come at desired space of envelop.

Thanks in advance,

Aarif

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aarif aarif is offline

Dear Graham Mayor,

It works.

Thank you very much for the time you spent for me.

Aarif

Aarif wrote:
Dear All,

As I am new to Word, I dont know how to print Lables in different
names and addresses. And further how do I print envelopes with
customer addresses from word ? How to make setup of envelop so print
come at desired space of envelop.

Thanks in advance,

Aarif

Lables not printing correctly MarieB Microsoft Word Help 4 May 14th 07 02:27 PM
Printing Lables Jack Gillis New Users 13 June 28th 06 05:23 AM
Lables printing VictorGr Mailmerge 1 July 5th 05 02:01 PM
Mail Merge Lables slackin Mailmerge 2 April 20th 05 04:37 PM
printing a sheet of lables using all different addresses Bjo New Users 1 December 17th 04 04:50 AM