Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Les Les is offline

Default Copying files from Windows Explorer

How can I copy just the file names that are listed in a folder in Windows
Explorer into a Word 97 document? All I want is the file names not the
files themselves. I need to do a copy and paste of some sort since there
are to many files to type.

Thanks,

Les

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

There are a number of ways, of which the easiest is probably to use the
freeware printfolders utility linked from the downloads page of my web site.

Les wrote:
How can I copy just the file names that are listed in a folder in
Windows Explorer into a Word 97 document? All I want is the file
names not the files themselves. I need to do a copy and paste of
some sort since there are to many files to type.

Thanks,

Les

cannot open word files in windows me by windows xp over network seow Microsoft Word Help 1 March 11th 06 05:00 PM
I can´t do open now two files in separate windows of word. Why? Ernesto Microsoft Word Help 1 August 25th 05 09:14 PM
Copying files LSDF Microsoft Word Help 1 August 14th 05 06:41 PM
COPYING FILES TO CD-RW FRANK ZANGARI New Users 4 January 13th 05 04:08 PM
Duplicate Files John Flatley New Users 1 December 22nd 04 08:17 AM