Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pamela_TX Pamela_TX is offline

Default left ruler paragraph adjuster in print mode gone

I have the ruler on the left hand side but the little arrow that I used to
adjust the page margins with vertically is gone. I know I could adjust it
another way but I liked the ability to use the arrow.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sarah_Lecturer Sarah_Lecturer is offline

In print layout view, try clicking on the very bottom of the page.... x