Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Emmalouise Emmalouise is offline

Default See top & bottom of page in print view above&below vertical ruler

I want to see the top and bottom of the page along the vertical ruler.. i.e.
the blue margin above and below typing area. I can see the horizontal
side-margins along the ruler, so why not the vertical ones? In my previous
word package this was possible but in my current package (Word 2003) it only
seems possible if you go to view 'whole page' at 56% which is a bit small to
type on. The moment you zoom in, you keep the horizontal margins yet lose the
vertical ones! I feel it is very frustrating without being able to view the
whole page when I am typing, as psychologically it makes my thoughts feel
more confined. Please help me open the top and bottom of the page back up in
'print view'. I look forward to hearing from you! I have already gone to help
(advises to go to Tools OptionsView Check box for vertical ruler and
vertical scroll bar... but this doesn't appear to solve my problem. Thanks in
advance for your help, Emma.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

From the Tools menu, select Options and then go the the View tab and check
the White space between pages in the Print and weblayout section of the
dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.