Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
KingsKid KingsKid is offline

Default Personal Checks

Is it possible to use and print on my personal checks with my printer?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Yes - but you don't want to use Word for that. I would suggest Money or
Quicken.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"KingsKid" wrote in message
Is it possible to use and print on my personal checks with my printer?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Individual cheques may cause printer handling problems (businesses use
continuous stationery). If your printer can physically handle the paper
size, then you can print on it just like any other paper. As cheques are
laid out to different standards depending on who you bank with, you will
have to create a template that puts the text in the correct position. The
amount of work necessary to bodge this together is difficult to justify for
an occasional cheque - use a pen!