Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cristinmo cristinmo is offline

Default In Print Layout, my 2nd page of text is not showing up.

For some reason, my document, when viewed in Print Layout, does not register
a 2nd page and does not show any text beyond my first page. But, the text
(and 2nd page) appears when I switch to "Normal" layout. I can't figure out
how to remedy this.