Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ivan Ivan is offline

Default How can create an affiche ( A3 or A2 ) in Word ?

I want to create an Affiche (format A3 or A2) but the logo which I created
isn't complete on my preview .
It shows only a part of the Wordart which I made ??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Is the WordArt object in a paragraph with Exact line spacing? If so, change
it to Single.