Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
akkrug akkrug is offline

Default Multiple Line Drop Down Address in Word

One of our users wants to have a drop down address consisting of the Name on
the first line, Address on line 2 and City, State, Zip on line 3. The kicker
is that he wants all three lines to show up as one drop down item. He doesn't
want to have to select each of the three items from separate drop-down
fields. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks for the help.

Ken K. - 2191
--
akkrug
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

How many addresses are we talking about?
Is this to be an on-line form?
It might be simpler to store the addresses in Outlook and insert them in the
document as required - eg by using the method at
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm

akkrug wrote:
One of our users wants to have a drop down address consisting of the
Name on the first line, Address on line 2 and City, State, Zip on
line 3. The kicker is that he wants all three lines to show up as
one drop down item. He doesn't want to have to select each of the
three items from separate drop-down fields. Is there any way to do
this?

Thanks for the help.

Ken K. - 2191

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
akkrug akkrug is offline

Not sure how many addresses, but I believe it will be an online form. I'll
give Outlook a shot.

Great information as usual. Thanks Graham!
--
akkrug

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
How do I set right and left alignment on the same line in Word? Matador Page Layout 1 November 9th 05 08:32 PM