Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
lynn lynn is offline

Default Printing Problem in Word 2007 beta 2

I am new to the word 2007, at first after instalation, everything is fine.
But recetly when i tried to print document, it only print half or 3/4 of the
document and in larger font. I have try to repair by re-installing the
program. but it seems to be not much help. meanwhile, i have to copy paste
document to excel and print from there to get the usual print result. can
anyone help me to solve my problem? btw, this includes those documents that i
type using the 2007. heaps and heaps of thanx.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This is a beta version of the software and betas have bugs. One of them is
that it has some problems with some printer drivers.