Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
kels kels is offline

Default How do I rotate a excel workbook so it fits landscape?

I have a excel workbook that I want to put into a 11x17 booklet, the excel
workbook should fit just fine in landscape but I can only insert it
portrait...any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Have you tried creating a new section and setting the orientation to
landscape? See the first part of
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm.

Alternatively, you can paste the Excel sheet as a picture, change its
wrapping to Square or Tight, and then rotate it.

"kels" wrote in message
I have a excel workbook that I want to put into a 11x17 booklet, the excel
workbook should fit just fine in landscape but I can only insert it
portrait...any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I think there may be special ways to copy in Excel, but I'm not up on that
end of it; just selecting a range and copying works for me. In Word, you use
Paste Special and experiment with the various picture formats until you find
the one that looks best (both on screen and printed).

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you tried creating a new section and setting the orientation to
landscape? See the first part of
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm.

Alternatively, you can paste the Excel sheet as a picture, change its
wrapping to Square or Tight, and then rotate it.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"kels" wrote in message
I have a excel workbook that I want to put into a 11x17 booklet, the

excel
workbook should fit just fine in landscape but I can only insert it
portrait...any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi Kels

See
How to insert an Excel chart or worksheet into a landscape page in Word
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/Land...art/index.html

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I think there may be special ways to copy in Excel, but I'm not up on that
end of it; just selecting a range and copying works for me. In Word, you
use
Paste Special and experiment with the various picture formats until you
find
the one that looks best (both on screen and printed).

so
all may benefit.

"kels" wrote in message
I have a excel workbook that I want to put into a 11x17 booklet, the

excel
workbook should fit just fine in landscape but I can only insert it
portrait...any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Thanks for that, Shauna. I've added it to my cheat sheet.

"Shauna Kelly" wrote in message
Hi Kels

See
How to insert an Excel chart or worksheet into a landscape page in Word
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/Land...art/index.html

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I think there may be special ways to copy in Excel, but I'm not up on

that
end of it; just selecting a range and copying works for me. In Word, you
use
Paste Special and experiment with the various picture formats until you
find
the one that looks best (both on screen and printed).

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.