Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pageit Pageit is offline

Default How do I reorder pages in Word 2003?

Need to reorder pages that have graphics and text. Is there a simple way to
do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

If the pages have headings, display the document in Outline mode. DIsplay
only the headings. Then drag them around as needed.

If they don't have headings, then cut and paste is your only option.

"Pageit" wrote in message
Need to reorder pages that have graphics and text. Is there a simple way
do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

You might want to have a look he

http://word.mvps.org/mac/pagesinword.html

PC Word & Mac Word are essentially the same in this regard.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 9/3/06 6:03 PM, in article