Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Eagle28021 Eagle28021 is offline

Default I am not getting the option to save in microsoft word. Why?

I got this new computer for christmas last year and it came with microsoft
word and other programming for a trial period. I have not purchased
microsoft word but I am still able to use some of the features but not all. I
am wondering if this is why I am not even getting the option to save through
the file pulldown menu, CTRL-S, or F12. Someone please tell what I can do to
fix this other than purchasing the full program.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Your only other option is to find another program to use. You had a trial
period and it expired. It's now a viewer. If you want to continue using it,
you have to pay for it like everyone else.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]