Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
B.W. B.W. is offline

Default Date formatting

I have been sent a Word doc which has different date formats in it. How can
I make them uniform?

TIA B.W.

20th
21st

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If they are fields use the same date switch on each. If they are typed
dates - retype them.

B.W. wrote:
I have been sent a Word doc which has different date formats in it. How
can I make them uniform?

TIA B.W.

20th
21st

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
B.W. B.W. is offline

Thanks Graham, they appear to be just typed in but I can't work out how to
type the two different styles.

Whoops, I have just realised when this message now shows up in this
newsgroup the two styles are the same, (I had copied and pasted them into
the message originally) . What I am seeing in the Word doc is the st either
on the line or the st above the line.

B.W.