Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LFenn LFenn is offline

Default My paragraph looks shaded, and I can't edit it?

I'm trying to cut and paste paragraphs from one document to the other. The
paragraphs are shaded and won't let me edit. Maybe because it's in form
style? How can I remove the formatting so I don't have to rekey the
paragraph?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You are limited in what you can do with a locked form. That's the whole
purpose of the exercise. If you explained what exactly you are trying to do
there may be a work around.