Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bob Bob is offline

Default Justify line separator for footnotes?

Somehow, my line separator went from justified left to centered and I can't
figure out how to get it back. Any help out there? Word Home & Student 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In the View ribbon tab, click Draft (or on the status bar at the bottom of
the window).

In the References ribbon tab, click Show Notes.

Click the dropdown arrow next to All Footnotes and choose Footnote
separator.

Press Ctrl+L (for left alignment).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP