Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
RavensAces RavensAces is offline

Default not all documents print

I have a mail merge program that is used to create invoices and envelopes.
Suddenly not all the envelopes will print. There should be a total of 38 of
them and only 12 printed. All 38 showed in the print queue. On the chance
that the file was corrupted I recreated the envelopes and only 11 of the new
document print. All of the invoices from the same data table will print. I
am running Windows XP, SP2 and Office 2000. Any advice will be greatly
appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Can you output the envelopes to a new document rather than printing them? If
so, what do you see? Are the 12 that print the first 12?

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"RavensAces" wrote in message
I have a mail merge program that is used to create invoices and envelopes.
Suddenly not all the envelopes will print. There should be a total of 38
of
them and only 12 printed. All 38 showed in the print queue. On the chance
that the file was corrupted I recreated the envelopes and only 11 of the
new
document print. All of the invoices from the same data table will print.
am running Windows XP, SP2 and Office 2000. Any advice will be greatly
appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
RavensAces RavensAces is offline

I tried merging them to a new document rather than the printer. The first 12
are the ones that print. I tried this on the origional and the recreated
envelopes with the same result.

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

Can you output the envelopes to a new document rather than printing them? If
so, what do you see? Are the 12 that print the first 12?

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"RavensAces" wrote in message
I have a mail merge program that is used to create invoices and envelopes.
Suddenly not all the envelopes will print. There should be a total of 38
of
them and only 12 printed. All 38 showed in the print queue. On the chance
that the file was corrupted I recreated the envelopes and only 11 of the
new
document print. All of the invoices from the same data table will print.
am running Windows XP, SP2 and Office 2000. Any advice will be greatly
appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

So your output document has all 38 envelopes? If you try to print (say)
envelopes 12 to 13 from that document, what happens? (You probably need to
specify p1s12-p1s13 in the print dialog to do that).

If you like, despam my e-mail ( remove KillmapS) and e-mail me the envelope
document and I'll have a look here.