Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Carrie Carrie is offline

Default Mail Merge to a NameTag

Hello - I am working on producing multiple nametags for a charity outing. I
can get the information to come over, but the correct label template is not
available in my list. I can download it from the Avery site, but I do not
know where to save it so it shows up in my list. Any ideas?
thanks in advance,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The list is quite comprehensive so first check whether the label has an
equivalent number. You could manually create a matching custom label or but
you cannot add the downloaded to the list available from the Label tool.
Instead you use it as a document template which will work just as well for
manual entries or as a basis for mail merge - see
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

Carrie wrote:
Hello - I am working on producing multiple nametags for a charity
outing. I can get the information to come over, but the correct label
template is not available in my list. I can download it from the
Avery site, but I do not know where to save it so it shows up in my
list. Any ideas?
thanks in advance,

fix a field within the Nametag 1clncc Mailmerge 1 February 1st 07 06:06 AM
Word 2000 Mail Merge every 11th nametag did not print CFH Dev Asst Mailmerge 1 September 19th 06 02:37 PM
Nametag formatting Gol-Fer Mailmerge 1 May 15th 06 10:29 AM
Why can't I get nametag labels to format properly past pg 1? karla Microsoft Word Help 2 November 10th 05 05:10 PM